Samstag, 26. Juni 2010

DND about my Scrapkits

Hello @ all,

just want to tell You that I will make some Changes on the 1st July.

From the 1st July on You will find my Scrapkits ONLY @
MistakenArt and ~Dreaming Scrappers~

My CU Tubes etc will stay in the other Shops and at my Personal Store,
just the Scrapkits will removed from the other Shops I sell.

Of course I will take Part at the Collabs in the Shops
(when Real Life let me the Time for it)
but Stand Alone Kits You will find ONLY then at
MistakenArt and ~Dreaming Scrappers~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hallo zusammen,

ich möchte Euch nur mitteilen das ich etwas zum 1. Juli verändern werde.

Vom 1. Juli an werdet Ihr meine Scrapkits NUR noch in den beiden Shops finden
MistakenArt und ~Dreaming Scrappers~

Meine CU Tuben etc werden in den anderen Shops in denen ich noch bin bleiben und in meinem persönlichen Shop, ich werde nur die Scrapkits aus den anderen Shops nehmen.

Natürlich werde ich weiter bei den Collabs mitmachen
(sofern das Reale Leben mir die Zeit lässt)
aber meine einzelnen Scrapkits werdet ihr dann nur noch hier finden
MistakenArt und ~Dreaming Scrappers~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen